The data administrator (administrator) of your personal data pursuant to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) is Enterra s.r.o., T.J. Moussona 6429/2B, 071 01 Michalovce, ID No.: 51 901 706
The contact details of the administrator are:
Phone: 0915 567 287
What is personal data?
Personal data are data relating to an identified natural person or an identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a common identifier, to another identifier such as a first name, a surname, an identification number, location data or an online identifier, or to one or more characteristics or attributes which constitute his or her physical identity, physiological identity, genetic identity, psychological identity, mental identity, economic identity, cultural identity or social identity.
What is personal data processing?
Processing of personal data means a processing operation or set of processing operations concerning personal data or sets of personal data, in particular the obtaining, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure, whether or not by automated or non-automated means.
The Controller (Controller) is not obliged to appoint/designate a Responsible Person.
Sources and categories of personal data:
The controller processes personal data (directly from you) that you have provided to it or personal data that it has obtained on the basis of the fulfilment of your order.
Your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Lawful basis and purpose of processing:
The lawful reason for the processing is:
Your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of providing direct marketing pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR
Performance of a contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR
The processing is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation of the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR
The purpose of processing personal data is:
Processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator. When placing an order, personal data necessary for the successful processing of the order (name, surname, address, contact, or company details) are required pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation (this includes the subsequent payment, delivery of goods or services, handling of complaints, etc.); the processing of the customer’s personal data takes place without the customer’s consent, since the legal basis for the processing of their personal data for the purposes of the performance of the contract is the specific order between the customer and the operator. The provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and fulfilment of an order, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to create an order or for the operator to comply with its terms and conditions.
Provision of the agreed service in the field of buying and selling in agriculture.
The controller declares that it does not handle the records in any way and does not disclose them to third parties or entities.
The controller stores personal data:
For the period necessary for the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and the exercise of a claim arising from these contractual relationships.
After the expiration of the period of retention of personal data resulting from Act No. 395/2002 Coll., the Act on Archives and Registers and on the amendment of certain acts, the controller shall delete the personal data
Recipients of personal data
Who is the beneficiary?
The recipient is anyone to whom the personal data is disclosed, regardless of whether they are a third party. A public authority which processes personal data on the basis of a specific regulation shall not be considered a recipient.
- They are persons who are involved in the delivery of goods, services, making payments on the basis of a contract.
- The controller does not provide, disclose or make personal data available to third countries.
Terms and conditions for the security of personal data
- The controller declares that it has taken appropriate personal, technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of personal data.
- The controller has taken technical measures to secure the data storage and storage of personal data in file form.
- The controller declares that the personal data can only be accessed by persons authorised by the controller.
Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have:
- Right of access to your personal data under Article 15 GDPR
- Right to rectification of personal data under Article 16 GDPR
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to erasure under Article 17 GDPR
- Right to object under Article 21 GDPR
- The right to the transfer of personal data under Article 21 of the GDPR
- The right to withdraw consent (electronically or to a mailing address)
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that your data protection rights have been violated.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that your data protection rights have been violated
How can you exercise your rights?
Right of access to data
You have the right to know whether we are processing your personal data. If we are processing it, you can ask us for access to it. Upon your request, we will issue a confirmation with information about the processing of your personal data. You can submit your request electronically, by email to email@example.com, or by post to Enterra Ltd, T.J. Moussona 6429/2B, 071 01 Michalovce, ID No.: 51 901 706
Right to repair
You have the right to have your personal data processed by us to be correct, complete and up-to-date. If your personal data is incorrect or outdated, you can ask us to correct or complete it electronically at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to the mailing address Enterra s.r.o., T.J. Moussona 6429/2B, 071 01 Michalovce, ID No.: 51 901 706
Right to erasure
In certain circumstances, you have the right to have your personal data erased by us. You can ask us to delete your data at any time. We will delete your personal data if:
- we no longer need your personal data for the purpose for which you provided it to us,
- you withdraw your consent,
- you object to the processing of your personal data,
- we process your personal data unlawfully,
- personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation,
- if you are a child or parent of a child who has consented to the processing of personal data via the internet.
Right to restriction of processing
You can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data. If we comply with your request, we will only store your personal data and will not process it further. Restriction of the processing of your data will occur if:
- notify us that your personal data is incorrect until we have verified its accuracy,
- we are processing your personal data unlawfully, but you do not consent to its erasure and instead request that we only restrict the processing of your personal data,
- We no longer need your data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend your rights
- you object to the processing of your personal data until we have verified that our legitimate interests outweigh your reasons.
Right to data portability
You have the right to request that we provide you with your personal data in an electronic format (e.g. an XML or CSV file) that allows you to easily transfer your data to another company. You can also ask us to transfer your personal data directly to the company of your choice. We will comply with your request if you have provided us with the personal data directly and have given us your consent to process it.
Right to object
You have the right to object to us processing your personal data. If we process your personal data in the following cases:
- because of our legitimate interest,
- creating a customer profile,
- you can object to their processing if you have personal grounds for doing so.
How can you exercise these rights?
You may contact us with your request in any of the following ways:
by email: email@example.com, or by mail to the business address: Enterra s.r.o., T.J. Moussona 6429/2B, 071 01 Michalovce, ID No.: 51 901 706
If you believe that your rights to the protection of personal data have been violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for the Protection of Personal Data at:
820 07 Bratislava 27
Office Secretariat: +421 /2 3231 3214
In view of the epidemiological situation in the Slovak Republic, the Office recommends making submissions by mail or electronic services (www.slovensko.sk). Personal submissions from 29.11.2021 onwards can only be made in unavoidable cases no later than 12:00.